Saturday, October 11, 2008

My 3 Day Plan (Day 1)

My husband just took my children to his mother's house. He is going to be cutting wood all day. It's 8:45 AM..they will probably be home AFTER dinner. Tomorrow, we got to church in the morning, then in the afternoon, he is cutting wood again, but taking my children to my parents house...to spend the night. I will be going up to get them on Monday, not sure when yet.

So, I have quite a chunk of child free time....my plan for today is
1. Package and mail an order
2. List a new scarf in Griffin Gear (done already)
3. Go to the fabric store and KEEP TO THE LIST
4. Take pictures of an adult fleece hat, adult earband and children's earband
5. Redo pictures of pillow/throw
6. Tweak Hot Chocolate Scarf (I've decided I am not thrilled with the pockets)
7. Make a couch sack
8. Fold all laundry that's dry, wash and dry at least 2 loads
9. Go to CVS and grocery store
10. Get lunch at favorite sub shop
11. Go for a walk

The plan for Day 2 and 3 directly hinges upon the things that get accomplished today. Stay tuned-I'll try and update this evening so we can all track my progress (or lack thereof)

I think I'm going to go brush my teeth and get dressed and head out the door. I don't want to lose track of time and be rushing to make the Post Office before it closes...and have fleece scraps stuck to my butt, measuring tape around my neck, pins stuck in my shirt hem....and a marking pencil as a hair stick....

5 comments:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Have fun getting it all done. I have a long list like that today~craft fair tomorrow. Hopefully I can get it all done.
=) melanie

Allie said...

Awesome list! Now I need to make one for me! Except there is no kidfree time for me. They are really very good at going with the flow! Have fun, and enjoy your kid free lunch! :), allie

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! FREE TIME...since my kids have no real grandparents anymore can I take them to yours'? I think our (ornery) kids will have a blast...and granny will get NEW furniture! (and carpeting)

Momma J said...

Do we have any bets yet on whether you stick to the list at the fabric store?!?

Ladybuggz said...

My bet is you fell off the list! ;P Good luck with the plans.