Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Better than Winning a Prize


My friend pinkquartzminerals.etsy.com is having a GREAT raffle in her shop. No, I didn't win the prize....she asked me if I would provide a beer quilt as a runner up prize. How totally cool is that? I was very honored! I always feel really good when someone purchases one of my items, but to have been asked to provide an item for her raffle was wonderful.

Of course, if you are interested in mineral makeup, her product is THE ONLY way to go. I have very dry, sensitive skin and was told by everyone mineral makeup would accentuate my fine wrinkles. Yeah, maybe, but not pinkquartzminerals makeup. After sending some close up pictures of my face, I received samples of the products that would be best for my skin tone. Not only did I receive detailed directions, I also was able to ask many questions-and got answers very quickly.

Interested in trying mineral makeup? Check out pinkquartzminerals.etsy.com. You may win $200 in free makeup, you may win a beer quilt....but you will DEFINITLELY win smoother, healthier skin and a look that doesn't scream I'M WEARING MAKEUP.

1 comment:

Momma J said...

Wow - that is an honor. Congrats!

Marianne
www.crochetbymommaj.etsy.com
http://crochetbymommaj.blogspot.com/