Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fall is in the air


It's fall. The lawn is covered with leaves. We carved our pumpkin last night. In honor of Sarah's "gone tooth" I made our jack-o-lantern's smile mimic hers, with a gone tooth also.

On the etsy side of things, I had 2 sales yesterday! I sold the first pair of slocks I had listed and a fleece watch cap. I guess everyone else is feeling the nip in the air.

And, it's craft fair season. I've been sewing like a mad fool to get inventory built up for the Memorial High School Booster Club craft fair on November 8th. I have to get up very early to set up (I much prefer evening set up) but since this one is about 1/4 mile from the house, it's not so bad.

Off to the sewing machine.

Happy Fall!

3 comments:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Happy fall! The pumpkin turned out cute! Congrats on the sales!

=) melanie

Ladybuggz said...

yay! on the sales. and that's a cute pumpkin. my next show got canceled :o(

Allie said...

Congratulations on your sales! And good luch with your fair. The pumpkin is really cute, and how sweet to make it have a gone tooth like your little one!

I am taggin you! Please see my blog post to learn more!:
http://allieart4children.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged-again.html

:), allie