Monday, October 20, 2008

Manic Monday!


So, I blogged twice on Saturday, so I took yesterday off! We went to put the Star away, the one I sail is already tucked away for the winter, the one Michael sails needed to be put away. I realized that a sailboat is not just for sailing..it's a GREAT prop for new product pictures.

This morning, I held a sign for a candidate at a predebate rally. It was chilly, breezy and I was in the shade. Without my mittens. They were on the kitchen counter. My fingers have finally warmed up.

I realized a few things. When you are standing with people holding signs of the opposing candidate, it's obvious we aren't all going to agree on politics, so don't bring it up. I had fun chatting and playing word games with everyone.

I also saw someone start grilling the supporters about their candidate. Um.....not cool. The candidates are debating, not the supporters. To me, it was tacky, crass and totally not necessary.

Unofficial poll results.....equal amounts of Democrats and Republicans drink tea. Who makes the best tea for drive-thru venues? It was a landslide. Dunkin Donuts. Absolutely NO coffee taste in the tea.

2 comments:

Andrea Baker said...

That is a great photo of you!!

Momma J said...

Look at you Miss Cool and Laid Back!

Marianne
www.crochetbymommaj.etsy.com
crochetbymommaj.blogspot.com