Friday, October 17, 2008

Finally Friday!

And I had my migraine come back last night with dizziness and nausea. Slept on the couch a la college days....one foot on the floor, to counteract the spins. It's better today....I remembered Griffin jumped on my neck the other day at the playground and I stopped taking Advil yesterday because my migraine was going away and now my neck really hurts, so I think this is related to the neck thing.

Not getting any sewing done, but that's okay. Hopefully tomorrow. Michael is cutting wood and the kids and I are going to Barnes and Noble for a fundraiser for preschool.

Here are the bets
1. How many books am I going to buy (remember, I'm on a tight budget)
2. How long is it going to take and how loud is it going to get when I have to pry Griffin away from the Thomas the Tank Engine corner?

No comments: