Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer....

No school, no swimming lessons yet. So, you'd think I'd have tons of free time and be super organized with a clean house, weeded gardens and tons of stock for both shops ready and waiting to be listed! hahaha. What a joke. I think the lack of a schedule makes things harder. I'm much more apt to just waste time here and there because I don't have any place I have to be at any particular time.

Swimming starts next week, dance recital is next Saturday, and then sailing begins Saturdays and Sundays on July 4th. Crazy, busy hectic summer is here...hang on. It is so stressful and hectic for the the next 10 weeks...then, suddenly, it's Labor Day and time to put away boats, say goodbye to summer friends and return to "normal" for the winter.

Stay tuned....this serene approach to summer may not last......

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I know what you mean - but enjoy it as it doesn't last long!