Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summer Means Hot Weather, But

this is ridiculous! It's 97 degrees and humid. It's too hot to play outside. Kids are bored with being inside. It rained last week. It was too wet to play outside. Kids got bored being inside. Anyone see a trend here?

I was hoping to get some time to sew some more bathing suits and shorts for GriffinGear and tote bags and aprons for Pandys, but the kids want me to read to them, play with them....and I really can't say that I blame them.

I've been doing laundry, but it's not drying. I use drying racks and put them in the driveway in the spring/summer/fall. I hung out clothes yesterday morning. They were still damp when they came in last night. I put the racks out again this morning....clothes were not dry.

Rumor has it the weather is supposed to break tomorrow. I sure hope so...I need to take Sarah to dance class this afternoon and it's costume week. She needs her hair slicked back in a bun, full make up ....she's going to melt, I'm afraid.

No comments: