Thursday, May 22, 2008

What a Day

Last night my daughter had her preschool graduation. She is going to be starting public kindergarten this fall. Today, my son had his musical celebration. Then, we went out for lunch. Rather emotional few days.....my babies are growing up, they won't see many of these kids again, some will be in junior high, some in high school together. The teachers are amazing, I will miss their help and guidance.

So, today, kids are tired, it's chilly and sprinkling off and on so I decide to go make a bathing suit. Can't find my elastic looking swimsuit elastic, I just have the clear swimsuit elastic, or so the package says. In reality, I have clear devil spawn. This elastic is so slippery it shifts when you try and sew the ends together with the machine, I tried hand sewing, it splits.

I hunted high and low in the sewing room for the other elastic. Can't find it. Found everything else that I've bought twice (or more) because I can't find it. I decided sewing is not in the cards today. We are playing board games and doing puzzles.

I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments: