Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Schedules and Routines

Both kids are in preschool, so we have to be up and ready at the same time every day. We do the same routine in the morning...get up, eat breakfast, dishes to counter, clean up kitchen, get dressed, make beds, brush teeth...a little PBS if there is time then grab the backpacks and head out the door. Usually there is a battle or two.....yesterday, I went upstairs to get the kids dressed and my daughter had made her bed and mine...and replaced all the pillows I keep on the bed. It looked like I had made it. She was so proud of herself. I never even asked her to do that! What a difference two weeks of routine makes!

1 comment:

Bonny (Bonny Jewelry) said...

it is amazing how quickly kids pick up on things - and what a great little helper!