Monday, September 10, 2007

Ah, Fall

Now that crazy summer is over, I realize how much crap we lugged around all summer. I'm still trying to unpack this bag, empty that suitcase, figure out what got crammed under the seats in the truck....and don't even get me started on the laundry!

I know it's fall, I am getting my entries ready to mail for the Deerfield Fair. I am entering a small quilt, a lap quilt, a quilted tote and a cross stitch. The kids are each going to enter a picture they drew and they are going to paint a face on a pumpkin. I love the fair, it has the best fair food around.......and it's such a fall tradition. It may be raining, windy, chilly or hot, but it's always a ton of fun.

Check out Etsy on September 13th-there will be a scavenger hunt for Etsyluckyday....celebrating Lucky 13!!!

No comments: