Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Remember me?


Yeah, I know. It's been a while...in fact, a VEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYY long time since I've updated my blog. I've been busy. Since my last post, my garage has been de-cluttered and on Valentine's Day, my car went in (it's been about 4 years since that last happened) Slowly and methodically, the entire house is losing the crap. Guess what? It's much easier to keep it not only neat and tidy, but actually CLEAN when there isn't stuff everywhere.

I've finally discovered I don't need more storage, I just need less stuff. It's been great to donate so many of my treasures that I don't have a use for. I know someone else is getting some enjoyment from them and I'm helping someone else less fortunate in the process. A win-win all around.

So, I have this great bag...Won't you check it out? (yes, the next room to attack is the sewing room...)

No comments: