Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Oh my..........

I received an email from Mandy at NH All Natural in Henniker, NH yesterday...she is interested in having me consign my beer quilts. Pick me up off the floor! I am very excited, okay, bouncing off the walls, about this...these are an original design of mine! Wow. Also, Henniker is a college town. I am going to try to stop by and check out the store, talk about what she wants.......then again, I am nervous, too. What if these really sell? Will I be able to keep up? Is this really happening? I know this isn't a super huge deal to some, but since Pandy's of Lake Sunapee is still a fledgling shop, I am ecstatic, to say the least. I'll let you know how it goes!!

5 comments:

fernfiddlehead said...

Well I think it's a super huge deal. I think this excitement along with worry is normal when something like this happens. Best wishes and cograts!!

MewPaperArts said...

Very exciting...a real live store!!!

Anonymous said...

that is wonderful!!!! yay!



http://sweetspicestory.blogspot.com/

Felicia said...

Congratulations!

Copperheart said...

congratulations! It's very exciting